Monday, February 2, 2009

There's so much I want to share, but so little time right now, so for today, I'd like to introduce you guys to the team I'm working/serving with (I've also included some random things at the bottom, including a video of the crazy ride up the mountain). I'm in India with EMI. Our office is at the foothill of the Himalayas in a small town called Mussoorie. There are 4 interns, 6 long-term staff members (5 form the US and 1 from Hong Kong), and 6 Indian employees (2 cooks who fill the office with delicious smells and 4 technical/support employees). Here're pictures of some of the people I'll be living, eating, working, serving, and praying with:
















































































the video, there's lots of honking, swerving, and plain craziness as we rode up a steep and windy road (sorry for the watermark):


1 comment:

  1. ko! Your pictures are so fun! NOT to mention that I am so excited for you and the adventure you're on! I'm also SUPER envious...but you know that [haha]. I'm looking forward to reading about your serving experience in India!

    ReplyDelete